Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lalaine Montalban...



I had my exam in our literature class this morning and I was just confident that it will be easy since out teacher gave us some pointers to study. I studied naman even if I hate the type of test she gave us, as usual objective type, and considering that literature is just like history. You will just study the history of literature in our country. When the test paper was already in my hands, I found out that the exam was really difficult. Difficult in a sense that you have to remember those specific details, like the authors, dates, and everything about it; and what's worst? There are some questions which was not found in our photocopy. That's really far out! Because I have a low memory, some things that I studied was forgotten...

I had really a hard time answering the test questions since I don't know most of it. I really had a headache and I am worried because we have a cut off in that subject and I'm afraid if I won't reach it considering that it's already my retake.hehehe.. I just hope that God will have mercy and He will let me pass the subject.

P.S. Lalaine Montalban ( na toolbar, ala kabalo...etc,) In case you don't understand the title...hehehe...

0 comments: