Thursday, October 30, 2008

pop...

wheeewh...!!!!it was a very not totally busy but certainly fine day.i was doing my daily routine and i did not even figure out that lunch time was almost over.naaaah...but that was okay. we had our lunch na man.i was totally busy looking at the computer.fixing my picture through adobe photoshop.i consumed a lot of time just to make it look more presentable.hahahaha!!!!i had the headset on my head listening with my favorite music and pausing for quite some time every time i hear those songs which remind me of someone i don't know if he still remembers me.yeah, that's life!
yes, i will admit that im getting used of not being with him everyday but i can't stop myself of always thinking of him for just a short moment.he keeps on popping in my mind and it really hurts...and worst, i was left alone not knowing the real reason why did that happen.im still in love with him...damn him!damn that guy!....

2 comments:

gwen said...

ah mao ba .....

mavs said...

ah gwen jud unang ni comment oh..
so meaning u still have feelings for the guy yotch! gudluck!