Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Self Realization

Well, I'm back. It is good to be back.hehehe. I had not been posting any blog since I can't remember when.hehehe. But I know it has been a while. I had been through a lot of headaches and problems these past few days. I'm thinking about my articles in both my major subject and our student publication. I also had been at home for how many days because we celebrated fiesta in our place and I was busy helping my parents preparing for the two-day fiesta even if we only entertain visitors in just one day. I was so tired...
However, we celebrated our Founder's Week celebration for six days and it was fun even I only showed up for the last two days of the celebration. There were a lot of activities in our school and each of us were tasked to cover different activities. I'm so worried because we were not yet able to finish our article because of circumstances we could not avoid. Aside from that my different major subjects were also requiring to write stories about the Founder's Week. Pressure is really there that we could not avoid.
But above all of my chakas and yawyaws in life, I don't know if it was a blessing in disguise or whatever you may call it that which I was enlightened and I realized something which others did not realized. We were just chatting with my friends and this one friend of mine is an intelligent person or maybe he just know a lot of things. He kept on rendering jokes and just trying to make the group happy.
We were really enjoying our topic and then suddenly, our topic shifted to theology. He was asking the other one of what was her religion and we found out that he was an aethiest. We were not surprised of the revelation because his personality says so. We just wondered and was curious why he was like that. He then explained why and we chatted about the bible and all about RC. In did not not know that he was a protestant before and became an aethiest because of the reason that he was confused of the the bible's inconsistency. Yeah, it was true. I only realized that this morning even if I'm an RC. He explained a lot of information and cited some likages about the bible. Yes, there were, definitely there were. I was really shocked of what I had realized this morning and is still shock. But I'm trying not to think of it because I have my own beliefs. But one thing I will and can really assure that GOD is really existing. I can feel it.
I'm just hoping that whatever may come and happen, may GOD enlightens my mind and guides me as I continue journeying my life.

0 comments: