Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Can't Name It.

I'm here again. I don't know how my day has ended but all I know and remember is we had our regular staff meeting. I can already feel the pressure on our Founders Week. We had our meeting at the admin building because we have some special guests. They are from Cebu. I think from Science High School.
We held our meeting as usual, still so noisy. When we were in the middle of our meeting, I suddenly felt something strange. I can't even explain what it was.
When our News Editor assigned us with our different beats, I can already imagine how busy we will be. It will look like we are always in a hurry and we can not even notice the time running so fast.
I'm just hoping that we can pass all the articles needed on the exact time.
I think that would be all for today. Have a nice day mga yotch!!!

1 comments:

mavs said...

ahm u felt something strange yotch? what is it and how strange?