Monday, November 3, 2008

Thoughts of the Day.

I'm back... I had a talking session with my friends and it was fun knowing that we shared deeper thoughts and views of our different problems and challenges in life. There were two of them. The other one is facing confusion regarding decision making. She is also a member of our student publication and she's doubting if she will quit or not. I told her not to quit because she already has the opportunity to learn and expose her self in a more realistic world of being a student. She already has the advantage among any other else. I've tried my best in explaining the benefits of being in the publication.
When I looked at her, I saw the confusion in her eyes and I knew the feeling that it is not that easy.
It is really a good thing that two of my companions in the publication encouraged her more.
I felt like I was so stupid to encourage a person though I myself sometimes think of giving up. But then I realized that I should not let go of these people knowing the fact that they are already my family. They are my treasure...
Meanwhile, we were chatting with my other friend about love affairs and everything ... stuffs like that. While we were in the middle of our conversation, I decided to open up with him my situation right now. I was hoping he could enlighten my mind and maybe could change my expectations. Yes, I successfully got his opinion but I failed to suit my expectations regarding with what I feel. But then I learned something from him ( guy stuffs). I realized and noticed something which I have never gave attention with.
Looking at his face full of make up and cosmetics, I realized that in her feminine way, he still has the views of being a guy. At that time, I noticed that he's right and he has a point.
I'm wishing that someday, somehow, I can also share the lessons I've learned...

3 comments:

Super Kaloy said...

ChoRek ka YotCh!!!

nAdz_aPpLe said...

uhmmm...talking2X na naman ha... daghan pa kaayo na this sem

mavs said...

ahm..i think im missing the rumor yotch..pwede pa-update? sowe kaau..