Thursday, May 7, 2009

Friendship

Hey there! It’s been a very long time since I had my last post. There are a lot of changes and experiences I had encountered. There were times that I was very happy and could anymore remember that I have a lot of problems. Well, that’s life. All of us have it. There were also times that I was so down that I wanted to break down. But above all that, I still survived because even though I was almost losing hope, I strived hard to go on with my life and saw the people who love and care for me. It’s been months that I never posted nor visit my account. Yeah, it’s that long. I was planning to create another account just for a change but I said to my self, “what for?” it’s already there and all I have to do is fix it and give life to it instead of having another one. And thanks to my patience! At least I’m happy with my output. My account has already improved.

We’ll where do I start? Ah, yeah, let’s just start remembering the moment when we had our sleepless nights just to beat our deadlines. Yeah, it’s really crazy thinking that we did not think of what our faces would look like walking in the campus early in the morning with our hair that looked like we were raped, eye bags that looked like it’s starting to fall, and oily faces wherein a mosquito might slip on it. Funny as it may look but we knew in ourselves that we had a very exhausting night. Seeing the sun that started to rise reminds us of another exhausting day but behind those days, we tightened a great relationship and that’s friendship.

Friendship is what every person wants and will always wanted. I thought at first that my exhausting course is just all about beating deadlines but I was wrong there’s more about it. It’s something more meaningful and wonderful for student like me and I will always treasure it. We were so busy on those days because it’s the finals week and requirements were over flowing. Despite that, I found a great feeling of being loved and cared of people I only knew in my tertiary years. My fellow “khadz” and my fellow publication group were the people in my college years and the reasons why I laugh everyday. I could not afford to lose these people since they were there during my hurtful and downfall moments. They were there in times I needed somebody to hold on and continue what I’ve started. They thought me of things I never knew before and things I never expected to be important. Even if they have different personalities and some of them are not that close to me but each of them pampered me in there own ways even if they did not know it. Each of them contributed things which made my life reasonable. They are already in my heart and will always be there.

0 comments: