Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm back...

It's been a very long time since I had my last post because of technical problems.hehe. It maybe funny but I really had a hard time on how to place cbox in my blog and it pissed me off! Thanks to Jeremiah, I finally have my own cbox.hehehe. The second thing that bothered me was I lost interest in blogging.. It may sound disappointing but it's true. It maybe because I found a difficulty creating my own cbox that led me to lose interest.hehe. But I'm already happy now because I already have one and it's cool. I just hope that a lot will visit in my blog and place some comments.hehehe... Now that I have my own cbox, my interest in blogging already came back and it feels good. I feel like I'm already relieved. I will now try to always update my blog and try posting some interesting topics.hehehe.. See yah!

2 comments:

Super Kaloy said...

.,aw starring man q diri...welcome Chessabelle (ni thank u man ka)..much better kung ni-link mo pangalan q sa blog q..aw.,nanugo.hehe
k ra na Muding..pag-update ra sigeh ug posts...

ewik said...

aw?hahaha!lage!baga'g nawong!joke!dala tinuod...hahaha!ok ra na dj rem..hehehe..sori na gud!