Monday, July 27, 2009

Ineffective mentors



As the days are passing and as the mid term week is coming, pressures form my different subjects both major and minors are also on my shoulders. Requirements here and there. But what I have noticed is that I prefer to give attention to the requirements of my minor subjects than my major subjects except for one because it's not worth it anyway. I don't know why I'm in a course (which is interesting anyway) that has a faculty problem.

I thought that the faculty in a certain department will guide us and teach us on what we will suppose to know but it's different. They are the ones who do not know what to teach and on what their students should know about the course except for one.
Why are they like this? Is it that they just what money? influence? I don't know...or maybe they are just like that..

Despite that, I still learned a lot from maybe two teachers from our department and got something which I will not forget.

4 comments:

optimistic dora said...

korek brod!

mga way au, ma pili rang maau nga teachers, ahw? ga yaw2! hehehe... relax ra brod! hehehe, mka recover ra nah silah...

Super Kaloy said...

TRUE!!!
Parang napilitan lang naman sila.,.
Pagbigyan gurang naman gud puro, mangamatay ra nah sila oi...aw? Hehehe

Paul Denver Sy said...

if i am in your shoes, carry on!
as you know that they don't deserve to be in there position then just focus on the brighter side mudz sa imo course. ayaw nah agad anang mga damn THINGS! whahah... how harsh... bitaw, don't mind nalang anang mga persons na dapat magguide. anyways, God knows what is best for us...

ewik said...

to dora, dj rem and paul:
wow! so encouraging naman yang mga comments ninyo.hehehehe...tanx by d way! ala ra mn q ga unong nila...post2x ra gud about nila aron naay ma post.hahahaha!lols!!!