Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm in love again...



It was two days ago when I posted something about my "love life kuno".hehehe. Well, definitely, it has a progress now and I am actually happy about it.

Last night, as the usual routine during tuesdays and thurdays that after our meeting in the publication I will ride in a bus (last trip) so that I will reach home even if it is too late at night. When I arrived at the terminal, I directly saw a lot of passengers waiting for the last trip and it was new. I hurriedly went to the ticket booth so that I can get my seat and a lot of people are already falling in line there. When I looked at the end of the line, I saw him. He was also there looking at me and smiling. I smiled back and I felt some happiness inside me. I don't know why...

I walk towards them (since he was with his friend) and I said "hello" and he asked me "how are you?" and to my surprise, he held my arm. I just glanced at it and also to my surprise, he was like shy and he realized that he is over reacting (I think). I also saw something in his eyes, it was like it was the same eyes I always see when we were still lovers before. I thought to myself that maybe he still loves me..

When we were conversing, my friend called me and I went directly to him. I asked him to buy me a ticket. I went back to them and we chatted and I can sense that he is really affected with my presence and I am happy with it. When my friend was finished getting tickets for us, I did not know that he (my friend who is a gay) knows him also and he kept on flirting with him and I can see that he does not like it.

When the bus already parked and the passengers started to get inside, it was really difficult because the bus was really full and the passengers cannot pass anymore. Good thing that there was a vacant seat and I hurriedly seated there. When I was on my seat and at the same time chatting with my friend, I saw him and I really pity him not because he was already standing since it was already full but because I could see that there is really love in his eyes. It was like he regretted something which was so valuable. As the bus was on its way, my eyes was focused on the glass window reflecting him. I felt pity and at the same time I felt regret also because I thought that we could have settled it before if we just understood each other before.

When I arrived home, I ate my dinner and I was really exhausted because of the trip. I hurriedly changed my clothes and went to bed. I charged my phone because it was battery empty and when I lie down, my phone beeped and it was his message. I just thought that maybe he will talk about our meeting at the ceres terminal but when I read it, the first word of his message already poured my heart with happiness. The first word was our endearment and he was begging me to continue what we had started because according to him, he cannot deny to himself that he really loves me. I was really happy and I felt like my heart will come out for happiness. I did not deny that I was also thinking of him and that I already love him. That night, we were officially lovers again and I also confirmed that I am starting to fall in love again and I am happy with it because I can prove to myself that I have recovered from my past and that my heart is again open for someone.

I just hope that this time, our relationship will work already and that we can give more time to each other. I know I love him now...

2 comments:

Paul Denver Sy said...

oi.. dalaga na pod among muding... datz gud mudz... kung saan ka masaya, suportaan taka... ipa.ila2x niya namo mudz... nyahahaha... love story in the Ceres Terminal??? pagkamuding... nyahahaha......

ewik said...

@paul
hahaha!btaw noh?now lang ko ka realize nga love story d i sa ceres terminal.hehehe.ambot!it's a coincidence lang siguro.hehehe.basta na igo na pud ko sa arrow ni cupido.hehehe.,