Friday, November 6, 2009

Almost there



This day is almost over and I'm still not yet finish with my enrollment. I cannot exactly tell when am I going to finish my enrollment but I'm aiming to finish it by Monday next week.

My enrollment form is still at the Dean's office so that it would be signed by the dean. After that, I will still photocopy the receipts and everything before I can get my control number and then fall in line for encoding. I could say that the process for enrollment in our university is just easy if you will just analyze it but the only problem is falling in line because there are a lot of students in every line. An enrollee in our university would complain that the lines are long and the personnel assigned in every line is not that active.

Well, they say that it can't be avoided situations like this in a public school but I believe that it is not about that. It is about being how any school or any institution operates or runs. I'm not blaming anyone for this inconvenient system but I'm just telling my outlook about it.

But on the other hand, I'm glad that at least I'm moving and I'm almost there. I just hope that I could finish this on my target day. "Kaw na lang ang bahala Bro..."

2 comments:

optimistic dora said...

korek brod...paetah mn gd aning atong minahal nag norsu uy! hehehe...

sagdi nlang brod ahh, naa nman tah dri...padayunon nlang nih, ahw? bisdak kaau, hehehe...

ewik said...

@dora

hehehe... mao jud brod, padayunon na lang ni sa walay pahulay..aw?!

agwantahon na lang, hapit na bitaw.hehehe...