Monday, November 2, 2009

Enrollment galore...

Enrollment na naman for the second semester of this school year. And I'm here at our office blogging since I can't proceed processing my enrollment because I still have three IRs (incomplete grade) because our teachers have not yet submitted our grades at the registrar's office. It's sad looking at my grade slip that has a lot of IRs but on the other hand, I am so happy because I passed my literature subject and knowing that I can proceed enrolling to literature 115 this semester.

Though I'm a little bit sad about my grades still, I'm a lot happier since my other grades are higher and I passed them.

What am I thinking right now is for this semester if am I going to pass all the subjects I am going to take and if I will have a lot of IRs, etc. But on the other hand, I'm glad I'm still here to enroll.

Meanwhile, my co member in the publication asked me to come with her to process our scholarship as one of the benefits we can get from the publication. Fortunately, it was already approved and we can already enroll but unlucky me, I can't proceed on my enrollment. But I'm still not losing hope because I know, I can still enroll and continue my studies.

0 comments: