Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You can do it froglet...



I was not surprised of the news that her family is sick but I was surprised of the fact that Arianne Rose Gargantiel is leaving the publication. I was surprised because she is a great loss in the publication considering that she is one of the assets. Aside from that, there will be no more froglet who is so makulit and malambing.

On the other hand, I was not surprised of the thought that her family is sick because I know that she is a strong person and a unique one. I know she can do it and she can make it.

I will not make this post long because I can't find the words to express what I want to but I just want to tell that she has been a part of my life and she is one of the special people I treasure.

Yanz, I don't know how to say this but I just want you to know that we are always here for you in case you need our shoulders. Pray always yanz. Ask for guidance and enlightenment... We will miss you!

0 comments: