Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Again...



Here we go again...

I don't want to narrate the whole story of what surprised me but I just want to share that he's here again, convincing me to go on.

We met and chatted again. I was convinced that he really has that feeling called "love" for me but what I am feeling right now is not the same. All I know is that I'm still involve with "this" because I like him not love him. But on the other hand, I am afraid because a little space in my heart wants him to fill it up in which I don't want to. I don't want to because I'm afraid of being hurt and losing someone again (if ever).

Meanwhile, I'm glad that I'm giving some special attention again to somebody else. I'm glad that maybe, just maybe, I might fall in love again but I'm wishing not to let it happen maybe because I'm afraid of commitment or just afraid of being hurt.

But as of now, I'm happy about it and just come what may... (confused)

0 comments: